August 31, 2014
Part 2, Becoming a Master of Truth Recognition, starts with recognizing that at the very core of each of us there exists this place of perfect peace and purity where all things are known.
This place is called by many names. It is the place inside of us where God dwells.
Masters of Truth Recognition turn inward to this place often.
They do this so that they will be in peace, in balance and in alignment with the will of God for the greater good of all.
Peace, balance and alignment are necessary as one completes Part 2: Observing Others and Knowing Their Truth.
Faith In or Of
To enter this place, it’s necessary to do two things:
- Change one not-so-little thought: “I have faith in God”.
Instead, change that thought and statement to, “I have the faith of God”.
Everything changes. By stating this, all of a sudden, you recognize that you have the power and other abilities of God.
Train your Self to think once an hour: “I have the faith, knowing and belief of God.”
- Turn your life over to God. Do this by thinking and speaking first thing at awakening, at noon, and at dinner:
- “I know that God is with me this day, guiding and directing my actions”
- and right before going to sleep, think and say: “God, I thank you for all the good of this day;
- I release all the negative.
- I know that during my rest, you will renew, rejuvenate, restore and recreate anything in my body, mind, emotions and spirit that requires this work. I know that you will remove everything that doesn’t belong.
- Most of all, I know you will place in my mind and intuition, and will awaken my empathic ability so that I have all the knowing, strength and courage to set aside my will and do your will in this coming day.
- I thank you God and so it is.”
Yes. We need the help of the angels to accomplish this change.
Angels of All of Us
Angels of all of us,
Wow! Angels. I never thought I would be enough to have the faith of God. Wow! Faith of God changes everything.
I am so very grateful. I have the faith of God.
That means I know that I can create and organize the life that God wants for me:
- a life of prosperity, health, empowering relationships and a life in which I use my special bundle of talents, abilities and skills to do good for my family, communities and world.
- that I know beyond the tiniest shadow of a doubt that I can have whatever my heart and soul desire (the will of God). What a great feeling and a great knowing.
As I grow into being a Master of Truth Recognition, the faith of God will support and guide me. I relax into the faith of God. What a great thing!
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Read my other blog at: start over success.com