Sept. 10, 2014
This is one amazing week. I learned about Self-love.
It was revelation to realize how very necessary this kind of love is to becoming a Master of Truth Recognition and to world peace.
I love me, You love you
I love me, you love you because if we don’t love our Self, we won’t:
- Treat our Self well, nor treat others well
- Demand the best for our Self, nor give the best to others
- Forgive our Self, nor forgive others
- Act in our own best interest, nor act in the best interest of others
- Recognize our truth, nor recognize the truth of others
Doing the above helps quiet the inner turmoil that is the cause of the outer turmoil which often shows up as war.
The easiest way to Self-Love is to make a list of 50 things that show how much you care for you, and then do them.
On this list:
- include care-of-the-body tasks such as ‘I floss my teeth daily’, and ‘I eat the food that support the fantastic health, vibrancy and energy of my body, mind and emotions’
- include care-of-the-soul tasks such as ‘I meditate daily’, and ‘I gave thanks for my many blessings daily’
- include care-of-the-mind tasks such as ‘I use language that inspires and motivates me’, and ‘I study what uplifts and broadens me’
- include care-of-the-emotions tasks such as ‘I forgive my Self’, and ‘I forgive others’
- include opulent tasks such as always having living spaces clean and well-organized, clothes that are perfect for who you are and what you do.
How to Speak Self-Love
Most important is to speak self-love:
- “I eat this because I love me”
- “I drink this because I love me”
- “I drive this way because I love me”
- “I do this work because I love me”, etc.
I’m totally amazed that these statements changed my choices for the better.
I effortlessly drove past fast food places. I easily ate the correct amounts of food. I calmly spoke with people who usually cause me much stress.
For most of us, this idea of self-love is so new and so radical, we must ask the angels for help.
Ask the Angels
Angels of all of us,
I’m so grateful that you’ve helped me make the idea of Self-love real. I’m grateful for my list of 50 ways to show my love of self.
I know that you, the angels of all of us, now help each of us make a similar list. We make this list with ease. Effortlessly, we do this list.
As the angels work with us, we experience self-love and its positive effects in our life and the life of others.
We are so grateful to feel this love radiate within us and then outward, blessing all who come in contact with us, erasing the inner turmoil in each and bringing peace to all.
Angels of all of us,
Thanks for being with us. Thanks for making us aware of your presence. Thanks for your guidance, support and nurturance. Thanks for love of Self.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read my more secular blog at Start Over Consulting.net