July 1, 2015
Susanna called. She’s 85. She’s called to discover how to get back on her path.
She said, “The problem is that at my stage of life there’s little guidance on what to do. The world is so very different now and seems to be changing more and more each day. I feel so lost.”
No matter our age or stage, many of us feel this way.
You see, we are several years into the Age of Aquarius. This past year, much has come forth to be healed and released, or to be healed and incorporated into this age.
We have all witnessed the break-down of old structures and the evaporation of old boundaries. At the moment, this appears to be never-ending.
No wonder we feel lost.
However, we can’t let this feeling and what’s happening prevent us from what we are called to do:
- We are each called to fully participate in this new phase of human evolution, or what is called the human unfoldment.
- We are called to be leaders, to show how to do the enter-a-new-age work with grace and ease.
- We are, also, called to be our real, authentic self. In this next year or so, each of us is called to allow who we are really to come forth.
When this self comes forth, we are asked to embrace it, honor it, support it and celebrate it.
So. How do we do this? How do we navigate our way through this unfoldment, this enter-a-new-age work? How do we lead? How do we allow our authentic self to come forth and unfold?
We do all of this by:
- Giving our self permission to stumble because we will. As old structures crumble before something new is present to take its place, there is little to hold onto and even less to stop our stumble.
- Becoming minimalist. We let go of anything and everything that seems burdensome or is difficult to carry. Let go of that which takes too much space as well as that which is no longer useful. This includes beliefs, habits, relationships as well as physical possessions.
- Allowing what is true for us to come forth. When our authentic self shows up, we honor and value it. We make boundaries and build structures that support and nurture our true self.
- Going to the angels. We ask for and receive guidance, information, ideas, support, nurturance, energy and protection. All of these are very much needed as we do our part to make this new age to be as beautiful and wonderful as has been promised. Let us go to the angels now.
Angels of All of Us
Angels of all of us,
We are so very grateful that you not only exist but that you make your presence known to us.
We are charmed and delighted when we feel your presence, or hear your whispers, or see glimpses of you. It is such a relief to have you here with us. Thank you for your presence.
It is, also, a relief to acknowledge that we have help. We know that you angels willingly guide us to what we must know and do to have our best life ever.
At this moment, we are completing the past, doing any grieving this creates and then embracing our entrance into this new Age.
We have moved into the Age of Aquarius. We did this December 2012. We entered this Age, and then realized that much of the old can’t come with us.
Now there is all kinds of uproar as what is hidden, what no longer works, what doesn’t belong in this Age comes up for healing.
We are to either heal and release, or heal and take with us.
As this uproar is dealt with and what was familiar disappears, we asked that you guide us to the information, ideas, beliefs, structures and boundaries that do belong in the Age of Aquarius.
We ask that your calmness be ours, that your balance and stability be ours, and that ease and joy flow in, as and around us.
We ask that we do the work of entering this new Age with grace, ease and thanksgiving.
And so it is.
Barbara S Lucas, PhD
Ask the Angels Coach
Soul Colors Painted intuitive
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Please put “ask the angels” in the subject area.
I can be found on FaceBook at https://www.facebook.com/asktheangelscoaching
Also, I have been led to finally admitting–just as many of you will finally embrace and welcome your authentic, true self–that I am an intuitive and have dropped an old site and have added a new one. Please check out:
Barbara S Lucas.com I now do the work of Soul Colors Painted