Aug. 30, 2016
Wow! A Mystic’s Tool Bag? What’s that? Why would I want one?
A mystic is someone who has a sense of awe about life, who believes it’s possible to gain access to spiritual beings and their support, and, who believes in magic.
Everyone has a tool bag. We each have techniques, strategies and procedures that we use to maintain our lifestyle, to solve problems and that help us reach goals.
Even though mystics appear to be really different from the rest of us, they have their tools, too.
One of their tools is the one mystics use each morning and, at any time during the day when they so desire or so need.
Mystics start their day by channeling the energy of the Universe. You can, too.
- Go to a place where you won’t be disturbed for 15 minutes or so
- Once in this space, get comfortable: sit, stand, lay down, doesn’t matter, just be comfortable and at ease
- Starting at the top of your head, take your hands and pretend to pull about your skull, then your forehead, your neck, your chest, your abdomen area. While you are doing this where you can reach, pretend that you are, also, opening the back of these areas. Do this to open your chakras.
Chakras are the spiritual centers of the body. Find out more here.
- See a white-yellow-silver stream of light entering your skull and flowing down through your body connecting you to the earth.
- As this light flows through you, see and feel it restoring, rejuvenating, renewing and recreating your physical, mental and emotional bodies.
- See and feel this light flooding your system with joy, love, peace and ease.
- See and feel this light flowing from your system flooding your space and the areas next to your space with joy, love, peace and ease.
- Watch as this light continues spreading from you and your space out into the entire planet, restoring, rejuvenating, renewing, recreating everything and everyone.
- Feel the joy, love, peace and ease it deposits as it does this.
Take this feeling with you as you go about your day.
Congratulations! You’ve now experienced one of the most important tools of the mystic: channeling energy at will.
Practice this daily. Eventually it will become part of personal tool bag.
On most Sundays, find Barbara S Lucas at The Center for Spiritual Living West Georgia