The Steps of the Creative Process
These are explained in detail with examples in Put Hand to Plow.
Step 1: Name It
1. Name the circumstance, situation, event or item to be changed, replaced or removed from life
2. Explain why this should happen.
Step 2: Before Putting Hand to Plow:
- Survey Your Land: take stock
- Identify: what’s upsetting the apple cart
- Decision Time: select what is to be created
- Collect Data: what’s the history
- Motivation: be clear about why
Step 3: Prepare to Plow
- Who? Me? No Way: the fear
- Speak your intention
- Predict the Future: use the Law of Mental Equivalence
- Align: use the Law of Congruence
Step 4: Plow! Plow! Plow!
- Commit: speak your declaration
- Connect with Spirit
- Plow! Plow! Plow: do the work
- Claim and Celebrate