April 3, 2017
I’ve been asking Lofty Questions:
- Why is it that my relationships are ones of love, support, and respect?
- Why is it that I always have an extra $1000 or more in all of my bank accounts?
- Why does the Universe give me more than enough health, energy, vitality and stamina than I thought possible?
- How is it that I have paid employment that uses my gifts, talents, abilities and skills and pays me well?
And, Wow! What a difference! Life is happier, more peaceful and tranquil all because I ask things like:
- How is it that I fly through my housework and outside work and all work with ease, grace, and joy?
- Why am I always surrounded by love?
- How is it that I’ve doubled my income?
- What type of person must I become to accept and enjoy the abundance the Universe sends my way?
To create these questions all I do is state what I want as if I already had it and then change that statement into a ‘why’ or ‘how’ question. Sometimes I make a ‘what’ question. For example,
- Why is my life so happy and peaceful right now?
- How come my respiratory system is operating at peak performance?
- Why am I so good at making, managing and multiplying money?
- How come my life is amazing and exceeds all my expectations?
Wow! I invite you to add Lofty Questions to your spiritual practice.
And so it is.