June 27, 2016
What is the Law of Intention? How do we use it to make prayer effective?
Intention is you saying out loud what you prefer, desire, or want. Intention is you making known your decision about something. The Law of Intention states that whatever we intend the Universe will provide or bring forth.
Clear, firmly stated intentions are the key to getting the Universe to work for us.
The Universe Is
Think of the Universe as being this gigantic pile of energy. Imagine that this energy is moving at a very slow pace as it waits for us to tell it what to do. As soon as it receives our orders via our intention statements, this slow moving energy springs into action and creates what we said.
Prayer is one of the methods we use to communicate to this pile of energy we call the Universe.
If prayer isn’t working, perhaps our intentions haven’t been stated, or, if stated, not stated clearly.
For example, I could say:
- My intention is to create more money coming into my bank accounts than going out of them.
- I am grateful that 75 people attend my visioning workshop in December.
- I feel God’s presence more and more.
- I am asthma free. I breathe easily and freely.
- I intend for the book I’m now writing to be available in paper back and on Kindle at the end of November 2016.
- I intend to always have more than enough money to pay for my lifestyle and five hundred dollars or more left over.
If your prayer hasn’t brought desired results, examine your intention. Make certain that your prayer and you are focused on what is wanted and that you are ignoring what isn’t wanted.
It is always wise when working with the Law of Intention to invite your angels to examine your intentions and then alert you of any actions being done or words being used that are negating your prayer.
And so it is.
On most Sundays, find Barbara S Lucas at The Center for Spiritual Living West Georgia