April 3, 2017
I’ve been asking Lofty Questions:
- Why is it that my relationships are ones of love, support, and respect?
- Why is it that I always have an extra $1000 or more in all of my bank accounts?
- Why does the Universe give me more than enough health, energy, vitality and stamina than I thought possible?
- How is it that I have paid employment that uses my gifts, talents, abilities and skills and pays me well?
And, Wow! What a difference! Life is happier, more peaceful and tranquil all because I ask things like:
- How is it that I fly through my housework and outside work and all work with ease, grace, and joy?
- Why am I always surrounded by love?
- How is it that I’ve doubled my income?
- What type of person must I become to accept and enjoy the abundance the Universe sends my way?
To create these questions all I do is state what I want as if I already had it and then change that statement into a ‘why’ or ‘how’ question. Sometimes I make a ‘what’ question. For example,
- Why is my life so happy and peaceful right now?
- How come my respiratory system is operating at peak performance?
- Why am I so good at making, managing and multiplying money?
- How come my life is amazing and exceeds all my expectations?
Wow! I invite you to add Lofty Questions to your spiritual practice.
And so it is.
Ask the Angels Coaching.net
June 27, 2016
What is the Law of Intention? How do we use it to make prayer effective?
Intention is you saying out loud what you prefer, desire, or want. Intention is you making known your decision about something. The Law of Intention states that whatever we intend the Universe will provide or bring forth.
Clear, firmly stated intentions are the key to getting the Universe to work for us.
The Universe Is
Think of the Universe as being this gigantic pile of energy. Imagine that this energy is moving at a very slow pace as it waits for us to tell it what to do. As soon as it receives our orders via our intention statements, this slow moving energy springs into action and creates what we said.
Prayer is one of the methods we use to communicate to this pile of energy we call the Universe.
If prayer isn’t working, perhaps our intentions haven’t been stated, or, if stated, not stated clearly.
For example, I could say:
- My intention is to create more money coming into my bank accounts than going out of them.
- I am grateful that 75 people attend my visioning workshop in December.
- I feel God’s presence more and more.
- I am asthma free. I breathe easily and freely.
- I intend for the book I’m now writing to be available in paper back and on Kindle at the end of November 2016.
- I intend to always have more than enough money to pay for my lifestyle and five hundred dollars or more left over.
If your prayer hasn’t brought desired results, examine your intention. Make certain that your prayer and you are focused on what is wanted and that you are ignoring what isn’t wanted.
It is always wise when working with the Law of Intention to invite your angels to examine your intentions and then alert you of any actions being done or words being used that are negating your prayer.
And so it is.
BarbaraSLucas.com and Ask the Angels Coaching.net
On most Sundays, find Barbara S Lucas at The Center for Spiritual Living West Georgia