Nov. 3, 2013
It doesn’t matter what new thing one desires to bring forth: a new government in Syria, or a new way to purchase health insurance in the United States, discouragement will appear.
Discouragement can be the greatest obstacle to achievement and success because it weakens and, sometimes, destroys individuals. Discouragement is not permanent or destructive unless you allow it to be.
One of the ways to counter discouragement is to constantly remind your Self of who you are really:
- Always, always, always spell “self” with a capital letter: your Self, my Self, the Self, etc. This serves to remind you that you have the power, the creativity and the abilities of that which created you, God. God gave you the qualities of God when you were created.
- Speak out loud: “I am capable”; “I am creative”; “I am a genius”; “I am an organizer”; “I am successful”; “I am a winner”; “I am confident”; “I am connected to God, the angels, the ascended masters and all those who desire me to have my highest good, and I continuously receive from all of them”.
- Speak out loud: “I have the habit of success”; “I have the habit of winning”; “I have the habit of achieving”. Yes, success, winning and achieving are habits. If you haven’t acquired them, plan to do so now.
- When you think or feel discouragement, immediately repeat the above “I am’s” and “I have’s”.
- Send an email to me requesting a copy of “Before Birthing an Idea” available on this site; it’s a free e book that lists the truths, decisions, and actions necessary for the successful birth of an idea. I copied and enlarged a copy of the truths and the decisions; I hung these on a wall that I pass several times a day so that I read them several times a day. These, also, help dissolve discouragement.
- Lastly, of course, I turn to the angels.
Add to your belief system:
- I am a knower of who I really am and a knower of what I am to do
- I have the answer. I stop seeking. I take action.
- My idea is birthed. It appears in physical form. It is strong, healthy and vibrant.
- I am victory. I announce it. I claim it. I see it now.
Ask the Angels:
Angels of all of us, surround us in hope, faith, joy and the knowledge that we have surrendered to the highest good for our life. Uncover our confidence so that we know the idea we are supporting is part of this highest good. Allow encouragement to spread through each morsel of our being and our project, the birthing our idea.
This is Rev. Barbara. I speak and write this word for all who are open and receptive to it. I speak so that all of us will know the truth and that this truth sets us free.
Angels of all of us, hope, faith and joy bath each and every one of us. We feel and are encouraged. We surrender to the highest good for our life. We keep the habit of success, winning and achieving. We are in love with our Self, our project and all the Universe.
Thank you, angels of all of us, for your support, nurturance and aid.
Peace to all,
Contact me at spread email@example.com